- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely diced bell pepper
- 1 head lettuce
Combine Miracle Whip, vinegar, sugar, and celery seeds in a small bowl. Cut lettuce head in half and thinly cut across lettuce half so as to make thin slices. Place slices lettuce in bowl and toss with onion and bell pepper. Just before serving, drizzle the dressing over the lettuce mixture and serve immediately.